WE ARE SUPER EXCITED TO BE ABLE TO WELCOME MORE OF YOU BACK TO THE STUDIOS AND HAVE THE BUILDING FULL OF EVEN MORE FUN, LAUGHTER, CREATIVITY & DANCING! BUT WE STILL WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU FEEL SAFE WHEN VISITING US.
We are super excited to be able to welcome more dancers to the studio with the restrictions easing TODAY – Monday 19th July!
Whilst we are SOOOOO HAPPY that this means even more fun, more laughter, and more dancing with you all we are also mindful that cases are still high and that not all of our staff and students haven’t yet received their second vaccine.
Therefore we are keeping some of our covid studio rules in place for now:
- Face masks – we kindly ask you to continue to wear these in communal areas outside of the studios.
- Ventilation – the 10 minute gaps between classes will remain to help avoid congestion in the building between class changeovers and allow the studio to air between groups. We will continue to keep windows and doors open to let air flow in the building/studios.
- Track and Trace – The NHS QR code will remain for you to scan in on arrival and all teachers will be continuing to keep attendance records for track and trace.
- Bookings – These remain online pre bookings ONLY. No drop ins on the door.
- Sanitiser – we will continue to sanitise all touch points regularly and hand sanitiser and surface cleaner is available for your use in all studios as before.
- We will no longer be taking temperatures on arrival
- Studio capacities have been increased but they are still less than pre covid numbers to make sure you feel comfortable during classes.
You can read our updated Covid-19 documents below:
If you have any questions or concerns please do get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0113 242 1550 and we hope to be able to dance with you very soon!