Here at The Dance Studio Leeds we have some exciting changes bubbling underfoot. Wonderful, beautiful things that we are super excited to share with everyone. Want a hint? Well, we’ve just got a brand new studio. OH, And it’s less than three weeks until our Celebration of Dance Show for Yorkshire Cancer Research.
Studio 3 is a beautiful space, with a lovely sprung dance floor, mirrors, toilets and its own little kitchenette. A new space so we can open up more classes. A new timetable from September, new teachers, new dance styles and hopefully some new faces dancing with us! It’s a winner all round, and those of us in the office who have had to keep it under wraps for the last couple of months have been bursting with excitement to tell everyone. We also very much hope to make this studio accessible for local dance artists and companies to develop their work and projects- making DSL a place for absolutely everyone. From complete beginners to professionals, we’ll have it all in our studios!
Our Brand New Classes Timetable
NEW ON TUESDAYS
- Hip Hop Choreography Improvers/Intermediate (6.20 – 7.20pm)
- Rocket Yoga Open Level (6.30 – 7.30pm)
- Hip Hop Fundamentals (7.30 – 8.30pm)
- Heels/Commercial (8.30 – 9.30pm)
NEW ON WEDNESDAYS
NEW ON THURSDAYS
Of course you can also find our full class timetable with all our usual classes right HERE.
We can of course, also go back to basics with our brand new Ballet, Tap and Hip Hop Fundamentals Courses starting this September if you fancy a gentler way into learning how to dance. Currently we offer courses in Ballet, Tap and Hip Hop, but in a nutshell:
- Ballet Fundamentals: Thursday 29th September – 3rd November, 6.15 – 7.30pm
- Tap Fundamentals Part 2: Tuesday 11th October – 1st November, 8.30 – 9.30pm
- Hip Hop Fundamentals: Tuesday 27th September – 1st November, 7.30pm – 8.30pm
For full details please visit our recent blog on our fundamentals courses.
CELEBRATION OF DANCE SHOW FOR YORKSHIRE CANCER RESEARCH – SATURDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2016
Come and join us celebrating the magic of dance through an exciting night of dance. We have everything from ballet to breakdance, young dancers to those that are more mature, beginners to professionals. All of this is in aid of the wonderful charity that is Yorkshire Cancer Research.
We are currently in the middle of fundraising and there are numerous ways for you to get involved to help us raise as much money as possible for this worthy cause:
- You can buy one of our show t-shirts for just £10! (please pre-order from reception)
- You can buy one of our show dvds for just £6 (also pre-order from reception)
- You can donate to our fundraising page: HERE
- You can buy some raffle tickets- £1 per ticket available from reception
- Or you can buy a ticket to come and see the show? Tickets available HERE